Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Balhemkan
Helper III
Helper III

Based on the selection in visual other pages should also reflect

Hello Team,

I have one requirement

I am using multiple visuals like Map, Donut and table.

Whenever I select something in Map or donut visual that changes should apply to other pages also.

example: when I select Australia in Map visual, sales amount and other data reflecting only on that page. Samething should apply for other pages also.

like...... when I select Australia "Map Visual" same page should reflect Australia data and also other pages should reflect Australia data.

Can you Please help me with that.

Thanks & Regards,

Balhemkan

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
nvprasad
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Balhemakan,

Visual interaction works on the same page. You can not pass to other pages. You can use a slicer or report-level filter for this effect.

Appreciate a Kudos! 🙂
If this helps and resolves the issue, please mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Regards,
N V Durga Prasad

View solution in original post

v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Balhemkan 

Report-level filter nvprasad mentioned is a good way. However visual's interaction will only work in the same page. And slicer is a special visual in Power BI. If you want to use slicer to filter visuals in other pages, try sync slicer in Power BI.
For reference: Sync and use slicers on other pages

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Balhemkan 

Report-level filter nvprasad mentioned is a good way. However visual's interaction will only work in the same page. And slicer is a special visual in Power BI. If you want to use slicer to filter visuals in other pages, try sync slicer in Power BI.
For reference: Sync and use slicers on other pages

Best Regards,
Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

nvprasad
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi Balhemakan,

Visual interaction works on the same page. You can not pass to other pages. You can use a slicer or report-level filter for this effect.

Appreciate a Kudos! 🙂
If this helps and resolves the issue, please mark it as a Solution! 🙂

Regards,
N V Durga Prasad

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.