Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anantharuban
Frequent Visitor

Bar chart data label not showing with legend

Bar chart data label not showing Properly  When I choose legend

Bar chart without LegendBar chart without LegendBarchart with LegendBarchart with Legend

Barchart with Legend Data label is Missing if data is less

13 REPLIES 13
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anantharuban,

Bar chart still works well on my side. Please switch to format tab and confirm you have turn on x-axis option.

5.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Please try with one huge amount and other all low amount like my graph. There no option to show data label on top of bar graph. Only the option to format inside in my case not enough space in bar inside. When I select auto also no use. I think that it is bug.

I am using latest version only june 2018 and old version may 2018 also have this issue

Hi @Anantharuban,

If you mean chart data label issue when it contains huge amount of date and small data at same time, you can manually modify position property to display data label.

8.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Please check with Legend option, When you choose Legend Option OutSide Prefered it is not in the List.

HI @Anantharuban,

Ok , I think I can reproduce your issue.
For this scenario, please refer to below image to know how to fix this issue.

28.gif

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Exactly correct but In Bar chart(Stacked Cloumn Chart) I have a Problem but you using clustered column chart. Please switch to Stacked Cloumn Chart Issue still appears. Please Fix this issue upcoming In Month Release. Thanks 

Hi @Anantharuban,

OK, I will report this to power bi team.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

I raised a complaint to Microsoft. Support Ticket also created.

HI @Anantharuban,

Update: This issue is submitted at CRI 74734516.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

HI @Anantharuban,

Update: This issue is a limitation and current still by design.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Hi,

any update on this issue?

regards,

Dan

No update

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.