cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bad Request. (Failed to convert parameter value from a String to a Inter.). '.

I keep getting this error message when I try to apply query from one particular table that only has different values, but are similar to many other tables I have. Does anyone know what the issue is?

"Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataSource.Error] OData: Request failed: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request. (Failed to convert parameter value from a String to a Int32.).

'."

Any Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Freddie

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV

Re: Bad Request. (Failed to convert parameter value from a String to a Inter.). '.

What is the data source? What it appears to be is that there is a String column that you are trying to convert to an Integer and you have some text that it cannot convert properly. You might try looking at your query and see if you can clean up some rows of bad data. Tough to really tell what is going on though.

---------------------------------------

Putting square pegs in round holes since 1972.

I have a NEW book! 
DAX Cookbook from Packt
Over 120 DAX Recipes!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors