Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Background Color of Rows

Hello,

Is there a way I can change the background color of the blank ones? I tried conditional formatting but it only allows me to change if there a "count"/ a number but since they are blank idk how to.

please help

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

To do this the best way is make the defaul value of the colour with the colour you want and then make the condittional formatting on top of that but instead of only have highlighted the ones that are above or below your threshold you need to add one for normal values.

Something similar to this:

Conditional.png

In this example I want the blanks to be yellow you can select whatever colour you need.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kalpavruksh
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

To do this, it is best to give the "default" value to the values that are blank. There is a property that says "Alternate background color". please try to apply that and I think it should work.

Kalpavruksh Technologies | Microsoft Gold Partner
Denmark | USA | India | Germany

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

To do this the best way is make the defaul value of the colour with the colour you want and then make the condittional formatting on top of that but instead of only have highlighted the ones that are above or below your threshold you need to add one for normal values.

Something similar to this:

Conditional.png

In this example I want the blanks to be yellow you can select whatever colour you need.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.