Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lalitha
Frequent Visitor

Back button that points to dynamic bookmarks not to the page

Hi, In our requirement we created around 10 bookmarks in a single page.

The problem is back button working page level or specific bookmark level.

Here we can't guess which button user will click so we can't even add specific bookmark in the back button.

I want the back button should work dynamically based on bookmarks level but not page level.

Please help me in this issue.

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lalitha ,

Nope, I don't think it is possible. Back button features has been defined by power bi itself and it not allow to customize on it.

Using buttons in Power BI

Spoiler

Selecting Back returns the user to the previous page of the report. This is especially useful for drill-down pages.

Selecting Bookmark presents the report page that's associated with a bookmark that is defined for the current report. You can learn more about bookmarks in Power BI.

Selecting Q&A from the drop-down presents a Q&A Explorer window.

Certain buttons will have a default action selected automatically. For example, the Q&A button type automatically selects Q&A as the default action. You can learn more about Q&A Explorer by checking out this blog post.

You can try or test the buttons you create for your report by using CTRL+CLICK on the button you want to use.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.