Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

BOOKMARK SLICER RESET ON IMAGE ACTION

hello ,,

I have a design problem with my report...

I followed PBI tutorial for bookmark and image action to create a switch button that switch between percent report and numric report... what happen is my report has 3 slicers...

every time the toggele between pecent and numric bookmark happens the slicers is cleared...

for the end user its lame to refilter every slicer again when he change between percent bookmark and numric bookmark...

is there anyway for slicer to cash the selected values when toggeling between the percent and numric bookmarks??..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, think i misunderstood the issue.

I'm not entirely sure what your bookmarks should do but you could try and uncheck data on the bookmarks

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Gordonlilj
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

All you would need to do is select the values in the slicer and update the bookmark

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for replay...

but this is not easy to use for end user....

end user will not understand to choose value and then go and update bookmark for every time

Sorry, think i misunderstood the issue.

I'm not entirely sure what your bookmarks should do but you could try and uncheck data on the bookmarks

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

great it solved it

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for replay...

but this is not easy to use for end user....

end user will not understand to choose value and then go and update bookmark for every time

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.