Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

BLANK DATA

Hello everyone, I have been presented with a very particular case. contextualize a little:

I have a column called Adults, when I start by observing that this column is formatted as "Text" so I decide to change it to Integer.

According to, I proceed to highlight the sum of Adults that are in the table SUM (Table [adults]), but when performing the Sum gives me 0, I tried to calculate the number of adults -Calculate (CountA (Table [Adults]), Table [adult]> 0), the result is White,

I tried Calcualte (Table [Adult]), It gives me a tip but it is not the real one. in the excel table corroborates that the amount or count is 500 and with the formula exposed gives me 200. I don't know what could be going 😞

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Syndicate_Admin 

I guess you are creating measures, try add all(table) to the context, as well as for the sum.

Calculate (CountA (Table [Adults]), Filter (All(table), Table [adult]> 0)

calculate (SUM (Table [adults]),All(Table))

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin ,Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Try like

countrows(Filter(Table, Table [adult]> 0))

or

countrows(Filter(Table, isblank(Table [adult]) || Table [adult]<> 0))

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.