Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

The_Researcher

Azure tenant Details

Greetings all, what i am specifically looking to do is from an admisitrator viewpoint.

1. Want to capture all the subscriptions, Storage Accounts, Resource Groups etc and everything within them.

2. Want to map all the details to each other, such as VM to Storage account, Resoure Group relationship, what the Replication  and other information is in the VM and any tags in teh Resource Groups and Storage Accounts.

3. This is for the purpose of a single plane of view of the details a administrator would require to do their daily job without going through the additional Blades that open in the ports.

I have manually created a spreadsheet that offers this to our operations team but it is not real time, so hence why i would look at PowerBi..

Thank you Wayne

1 REPLY 1
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @The_Researcher,

We can create an Azure Active Directory tenant for a Power BI app. Power BI apps are integrated with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to provide secure sign in and authorization for your app. To integrate a Power BI app with Azure AD, you register the details about your application with Azure AD by using the Azure Management Portal. Please refer to the link below.
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-developer-create-an-azure-active-directory...

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors