cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
ktaylor
Frequent Visitor

Azure Cost Management Expand or Extract or Splitting Out Tags

I am using Azure Cost Management connector for Power BI. When Splitting Out Tags to get Application column, the Application column is populated correctly for about 95% of the records. The other 5% contain some badly populated tags and some properly populated tags, which both end up blank. Does anyone have the correct method of Splitting Out Tags to get Application column  ? 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
v-chenwuz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ktaylor 

 

Can you provide some example and expect result you want.

Or you can try find() and right() or left() to get result via dax.

Or M functions Text.Split()

 

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ chenwu zhu

 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

Thank you 2022 Review

2022 Monthly Feature Releases

We had a great 2022 with a ton of feature releases to help you drive a data culture.