Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

borniex
Frequent Visitor

Average shift start

Hello everyone!

I would like to see which worker starts how late and how early he finishes the job. I want to see their average! The start and stop columns have elapsed in minutes. Could someone help me?

4 REPLIES 4
borniex
Frequent Visitor

Shift;nameID.JPG

I don't understand the "elapsed in minutes" part of the post. What would the expected output be from the given sample data and why? And could you post the sample data as text/table that can be copied and pasted easily? Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Hello,

the start and stop columns are in minutes. Start is delay from work(6:00+start minutes) and stop is earlier completion of work. I want to get the average of the delays. Unfortunately, multiple start and stop times are possible per shift. I want to get the lowest value at the beginning and the highest value at the end and average them monthly. how would this be possible? Thx

So, still not sure I understand but "lowest value at beginning" would be MIN([Start) and "highest value at end would be MAX([Stop]) 

???

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.