Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Average of the Monthy Sales WIN Average

Hi! 

I'm looking for a way to compute the Average of the Monthly Sales WIN Average. Sales are classified as WIN, LOST or CANCELLED and I know how many WINs I have each month by using those formulas : 

Average Win QTY per month = AVERAGEX(VALUES('Closed Opportunities with closi'[Close Month]),[Overall_Win])
Overall_Win = CALCULATE(COUNTA('Closed Opportunities with closi'[Win Lost]),'Closed Opportunities with closi'[Win Lost] IN {"Won"})

Now, I would love to do a Control Chart (https://towardsdatascience.com/how-to-create-a-control-chart-in-power-bi-fccc98d3a8f9) to track the amount of WIN since January 2020. I can see that the average of the average is 150 but I can't seem to be able to plot this into a trend graph. Every average formulas I tried gave me 1 as an output. I must not plot the instatenious average (monthly average) in the Control Chart but rather the average over the whole time period (rolling average from Jan 2020 til today). 
Untitled.png
Does anyone has an idea in how to achieve that ? 

Thanks everyone 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lucien,

Thank you very much for your reply. I actually find my ways afterall using ALLSELECTED to ignore the date context. I coulnd't erase my post (didn't find how). Really sorry about that! Have a lovely day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lucien,

Thank you very much for your reply. I actually find my ways afterall using ALLSELECTED to ignore the date context. I coulnd't erase my post (didn't find how). Really sorry about that! Have a lovely day 🙂

Hi @Anonymous ,

Congratulations, you can mark your answer as an answer that may inspire someone with a similar question.

Best Regards

Lucien

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ @Anonymous ,

Could you pls share your pbix file ?

Remember to remove confidential data.

Best Regards

Lucien

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.