Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

shankyy7227
Frequent Visitor

Average by Month

tst.PNG

Hello 

I am tying to calculate Avg Hours between Entry and Exit by exit date and exit time for report month (based on all exits in report month).

Please help me

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @shankyy7227,

Can you mark the proper answer as a solution please?

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @shankyy7227,

I would suggest you create a new date table and establish relationship between [Exit Date] and [Date] which is from the new table. Then drag the 'DateTable'[Date] into a table and expand the hierarchies of Date. Use the month and average the [Hours between Entry and Exit].

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
BKirsch12
Resolver II
Resolver II

I would suggest you make a month column. Then use the Group By and choose the appropriate field you want to group by. Then choose average for the hours between enty and exit.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.