Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Werick
Frequent Visitor

Availability based on if a service is active at a site

Hi All

I am bateling with a problem.

I am trying to show a matix that shows the % availability of a servcie based on the tickets open against the service.

I have all the logic done (not a complete representation of the date is in the sample file), but curently my availability % shows  nothing if there is not tickets logged against the service. It should show 100%. I tried using a if statement to just replace blank values with a 1 but then then shows 100% for servcies at sites where they are not active/available. (PS there might be tickets logged for services at a site where that service is not acvive for that site. This is normal as there is just not availability reporting for that servive for that site)

I have a table that shows where a servcie is availabe and where not. (as mentioned this means we want to report availability for the service for the site or NOT) 
Werick_0-1644237070887.png

Any help would be apriciated.

Link to sample data

Sample Data 

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Werick
Frequent Visitor

@amitchandak , Yes true, but then what?

Werick_0-1644241129131.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Werick , You can unpivot that sites, That can help

https://radacad.com/pivot-and-unpivot-with-power-bi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.