Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Marion29

Automatic custom style for visuals

Hello,

I am looking for help in creating a custom style : I would like to set background colors and font colors that would apply to all my tables.

For instance, in a table visual I want to set the column headers background color automatically for all the reports made by my colleagues in my company.

The default style :

Marion29_2-1653398422084.jpeg

The expected style :

Marion29_3-1653398480054.jpeg

If someone knows how to do so !

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SergioSilvaPT
Resolver V
Resolver V

Hi @Marion29 ,

You will need to create a Power BI Theme, for that i recommend for you to read this article:

Use report themes in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

And this app to help create your Theme from Enterprise DNA (free registration) :

Analyst Hub by Enterprise DNA

Regards,

Sérgio Silva 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Regards,
Sérgio Silva

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Check out my blog for tips and tricks about Power BI: https://pbibits.wordpress.com/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SergioSilvaPT
Resolver V
Resolver V

Hi @Marion29 ,

You will need to create a Power BI Theme, for that i recommend for you to read this article:

Use report themes in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

And this app to help create your Theme from Enterprise DNA (free registration) :

Analyst Hub by Enterprise DNA

Regards,

Sérgio Silva 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Regards,
Sérgio Silva

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Check out my blog for tips and tricks about Power BI: https://pbibits.wordpress.com/

Thank you @SergioSilvaPT 

I had already created a Theme but couldn't manage to change the style of the tables as wanted.

The article is really helpful. I have completed the json file with more options (from the article) and it starts to look good ! Still some work to do, but almost there 🙂

Glad i could help! 😊

Regards,
Sérgio Silva

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.