Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Automated ML service with Online Shopping Intention dataset

Hello,

I am using the automated Machine Learning for the first time with the Online shopping intention data set.

First, how do this service spread the dataset into two sets: 

1.- Purchase Intent Prediction Training Data

2.- Purchase Intent Prediction Testing Data.

How many data are in each set?

How the data selection is made from the original dataset.

When I want to edit the entities, I have the following errors messages:

The query "Purchase Intent Prediction Training Data" contains errors.

The query "Purchase Intent Prediction Testing Data" contains errors.

The query "Purchase Intent Prediction " contains errors.

Is it possible to see what's those errors are?

How to correct those?

Thank in advance for your help

4 REPLIES 4
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you using the Binary Prediction Models since you mentioned the two groups. Do you get the error message when you save the entity? Have you do some change to the query? Please also refer to the tutorial about creating Machine Learning Model: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-tutorial-build-machine-learning-model

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have received the following email from you but I don't understand ...

I am using the binary model with this data set:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/santoshc1/PowerBI-AI-samples/master/Tutorial_AutomatedML/online_sh...

Hi alepage,

v-lid-msft (Super Contributor) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below:

Re: Automated ML service with Online Shopping Intention dataset

Hi @alepage ,

We can try to create a measure using following formula to meet your requirement:

Perc of Income Total = DIVIDE ( CALCULATE ( SUM ( '1 Online_2018_2019'[Income] ) ), CALCULATE ( SUM ( '1 Online_2018_2019'[Income] ), ALLEXCEPT ( '1 Online_2018_2019', '1 Respondent'[Subject] ) ), 0 )

If it does not work, please try to set the cross filter direction between the middle table and right table to both.

Best regards,

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for my mistake, the email is because I post answer of another thread here then delete the reply after I realize it. You could just ignore the email.

What step do you get the error if you are following this document to create the ML model? 

Best regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am using the binary model.  I will try to reproduce those errors and I will keep you inform if I can reproduce those and what's the steps I have done.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.