Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

AutoML to PowerBI

Hi Guys. 

Got a question in regards to pulling the AutoML model to Power BI. 

I've just deployed an AutoML model onto web service, and it provided with a REST endpoint link as well as Swagger.Json link:

adnanzakir_1-1638314670849.png

However, when I try paste REST endpoint link onto Power BI Desktop Through Get Data > Web, it's giving me this particular error: 

adnanzakir_2-1638314759760.png

Tried a few times now and tried doing it through Power Query Editor, but the same error appears. 

Anyone has any idea on how to resolve this? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhangti
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Power BI applies security for web connections to protect your data. In some scenarios, such as capturing web requests with Fiddler, web connections may not work properly. To enable such scenarios, you can modify the Check if your certificates have been revoked option in Power BI Desktop, then restart Power BI Desktop.

To change this option, select File > Options and settings > Options, then select Security in the left pane.

vzhangti_1-1638496974377.png

Please refer to the following documents for help.

Extract data from a Web page by example in Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Connect to a webpage from Power BI Desktop - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Charlotte

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-zhangti Thank you for the reply. Tried the option you mentioned but still getting the same error unfortunately. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.