Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vitexo87
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Auto refresh in full screen

I'm trying displaying the dashboard in fuul screen on tv and I want it to update the data automatically on the screen when the scheduled load occurs, the scheduled load occurs without problems but when the dashboard is in full screen mode the data is not updated on the screen, I already installed the self updater in my browsers and they update it by updating strip from full screen mode and back to default browser view mode, I found a subject on this at the following link: http: //www.victorrocca.com/

Displaying-a-power-bi-dashboard-in-your-office /  I did everything the author indicated, but I am not able to remove the tabs from the edges of power bi by the command "Chromeless = 1", does anyone know how to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i try "?chomeless=TRUE" and is work

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @vitexo87,

Do you use Chrome brower? You need to add the "?chromeless=1" rather than  "Chromeless = 1". It shows in full screen after I test it as follows.

1.PNG

Thanks,
Angelia

i try "?chomeless=TRUE" and is work

does this still work?  Because I can only get it working with chrome extension super auto refresh.  I think that's a very bad experience for the user.  I should not have to ask my users to install a plug in!

Hi @vitexo87,

Congratulations, please mark the right reply as answer, so that more people will benefit from here.

Thanks,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.