Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto exporting report to FTP server

Is there a way to auto export PowerBI reports in PDF format to FTP server? In daily/weakly/monthly interval

Directly in powerbi or maybe using power automate.

Have not yet found any feature that could do that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

You can use Power Automate to do it. You can refer Power Automate actions for exporting Power BI and paginated reports now available and Export and email a Power BI report with Power Automate.

v-cazheng-msft_0-1616147852200.png

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

You can use Power Automate to do it. You can refer Power Automate actions for exporting Power BI and paginated reports now available and Export and email a Power BI report with Power Automate.

v-cazheng-msft_0-1616147852200.png

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-cazheng-msft 
How do I get the server info username and Passwords?

Does this also work for exporting bulk .csv files from PowerBI? For reference, I am importing .csv reports from UKG to PowerBI and appending the tables to combine the data. I would like to export these to ShareTru (formerly FTPToday.com) in bulk. I also want to automate this by scheduling the last step of the process to occur on the evening of every workday (ex. 7pm Mon-Fri).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.