Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Eric_Sergerie
Advocate I
Advocate I

Auto display units not working when no decimals

First, I'm using a SSAS MD live connection. My users don't want to see the decimals in their measures. Simple thing, I just removed the decimals in the format string of SSAS.

But I'm having a problem with some visuals when doing that. For visuals like the KPI, if there's no decimals and you set the display units to auto, it is ignored so you see the full number.

As an example, if you have total sales of $132,456,789, the KPI should display $132M since the display units is set to Auto but it's displaying $132,456,789. It's woring if there is decimals in the sales measure.

I know I can manually set the display units but it's problematic since I can filter down to the store in my report and setting to Millions as an example would show 0. I really need to put the display units to Auto but why is it ignored when there's no decimals in the measure?

11 REPLIES 11

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.