I have a bar graph that I want to scroll through the x-axis automatically and fence showing the values that make up the graph
I want the scroll bar to move automatically from left to right and at the end of the variables return to the beginning
Hi @tito ,
If this chart is sort by the value of "Count of Cpersona", we can use the following workaround to meet your requirement:
1. The following is our sample data model, we use the sum of value1 to sort the chart
2. Then we can create a calculated table:
PlayTable = GENERATESERIES(1,DISTINCTCOUNT('Fact Table'[Category]))
3. use the following measue into the visual filter
Axis Control = IF(RANKX(ALLSELECTED('Fact Table'),CALCULATE(SUM('Fact Table'[Value1])),,DESC,Dense)>=MIN('PlayTable'[Value]),1,-1)
4. use the Play Axis in the Power BI Visuals MARKETPLACE, and set it to filter the main chart:
5. Then we can make it scroll automatically
Thanks @v-lid-msft but i have very large data set with direct query and the solution is very slow, but very very thanks.
I think i can use d3.js for power bi, is more difficult but dont find another solution
as far as i know I dont think this is possible with this visual, can you not adjust the size of your bars as that will be a better user experience than having to have it scrolled through.
Proud to be a Super User!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skills Challenge.