cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerbi4

Authentication by body

Good morning.

I'm having trouble extracting data from a tool called SWA JACAD, it doesn't use a header to log in and the connection method would be through the body via post.

Would anyone know to indicate a way to do this authentication through the Body of Power Bi which values should I put in the header and etc?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Nepuga

I managed, using python script with panda, the only way I got it. Thank you all, I would like to share the solution.

Nepuga

I checked the two links, none can find the keyword or method of connection by POST.

But could anyone help me? Even as a consultancy if necessary, I have this demand and so far I have not been able to find a solution for this case.

amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@powerbi4 , check the part where they shown code in power query, if that can help

https://blog.kloud.com.au/2018/07/23/use-anonymous-authentication-on-web-data-sources-with-a-api-key...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-query/handlingauthentication

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.