Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

bidevsugmen
Resolver I
Resolver I

Attribute Slicer's clear all functionality not working

Hi,

Since few days, the Clear All functionality of Attribute slicer is not working.

We type some text to filter records in the slicer - works fine.

After we click on Clear All, ideally all the records in the slicer should be loaded. But the slicer keeps on loading infinitely without showing all the records. Deleting the visual and adding it again has the same behaviour.

image.png

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Suguna. 

4 REPLIES 4
BSkosana

I've got the same problem and not sure how to go about this. Attribute Slicer.JPG

I'm having the same issue. Putting a wildcard * in the search box seems to work as a bypass and prevents it hanging on the "thinking circle". 

This is too bad because Attribute Slicer is a very powerful tool for drilldowns. I hope this gets resolved.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @bidevsugmen,

Do you mean clean up inputted text? It seems like 'clean up' feature not really cleaned inputted text, I'd like to suggest your report this issue to custom visual team.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-shex-msft

Thanks but the issue got resolved automatically.

The Clear All functionality cleans the inputted text as well as loads the unfiltered data in the slicer.

Thanks,

Suguna.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.