Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Attaching a textbox tile to an Image tile on Power Bi Dashboard

I want to attach a textbox tile to an image tile in a power Bi dashboard, but so far, I haven’t been able to get any info on this online. and when I tried to manually superimpose the textbox on top of the image tile it shifts back to its own place. does anyone have a way to work around this issue and if so, is it also possible to adjust the transparency of the text box tile 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @dax thanks for the reply, but the solution you propsed only lets me pin one thing at a time(either the text box or the image).As you remember the idea was to add a tile on a dashboard that has an image and textbox in one tile. so, in simple terms I want to have a tile in my dashboard that has image and a textbox attached to it. lastly, I also noticed that when you click the tile it automatically sends you back to the report with the method you suggested.

a solution for this issue highly apreciated. thank you in advance. 

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You need to make sure your link is correct( like http://xxx/xxx/xx.jpg), you could refer to Add images, videos, and more to your dashboard  for details. In addition, we can't set the trsansparency in tile currently, I think you need to cretae a report, then add image in it, which could set tile and tile position and color, then you could publish the report and pin this in dashboard.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.