Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kalpanaV
Helper IV
Helper IV

Assistance needed

Capture.PNG

Hi

i want to get the details when they changed to other team.

for eg- if you take id 103 ,  initially in monitoring team and after some days ,changed to linux team in august month.

like that i want it for all id's. in which movement has changed and how many has changed.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey,

from your sample data, you just can DISTINCTCOUNT() the teamname for each employee. This would provide the number of changes. Due to the fact that the column Month will be considered as categorical variable with no implicit sequence you can't calculate how many changes have happened until the current Month.

You may consider to change the Month column to the datatype date, eg. 2017-08-01 representing august 2017, now it would be possible to also calculate the number of changes until a specific date, due to the fact that dates have an implicit ordering.

Hope this helps somehow

Regards

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

i tried distinct count but it will show count only. i need, which team they have changed.

@kalpanaV,

You may try Pivot Column in Query Editor or the Matrix visual.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

okay thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.