cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nouha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Assign url to text on a column

Hello everyone, 

i'm working on a report where i have data about playlists; and in this data set , there is a column with links to the playlists like this

links.PNG

I would love it if someone can tell me how to make the user's experience better by not displaying the whole link but rather just a text that says "link" and when you click it, it takes you to the playlist 

Best, 

Nouha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
jcarville Established Member
Established Member

Re: Assign url to text on a column

If you put this into a table, there is an option under the formatting pane called Values. In here turn on the URL icon switch.

You will not be able to enter your own text but it is a far neater option than having the whole URL.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Established Member

If you put this into a table, there is an option under the formatting pane called Values. In here turn on the URL icon switch.

You will not be able to enter your own text but it is a far neater option than having the whole URL.

Nouha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thank you, 

i was hoping to put the link in a card ; i didn't want to display the table ; but if there is no other way your solution is as close as it gets 

Nouha 

jatneerjat Member

@jcarville

How can i assign my own text value?Is there any way.

Thanks

Established Member

@jatneerjatI'm not sure how to do it for a column, but I know with a text box you can set your own value for a URL.