Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Antoine17333
Regular Visitor

Assign a segment to a dax mesure

Hello everyone.

On Power BI I make the ratio between 2 measures.
And I would like to apply a filter via a segment (so that the user can change it easily) except that the segment
applies the filter for the 2 dax measures on the ratio while I would like it to apply only to one of the 2 measures.
I know it is possible to assign a segment to only one visualization, but is it possible to assign it to only one dax measure ?

Thank you !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

you would modify "measure2" to remove the filter that is controlled by that slicer (via REMOVEFILTERS).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Antoine17333
Regular Visitor

Antoine17333_1-1679473479382.png

As you can see, I'm making a curve that corresponds to a measure as a function of time. Except that this measure is a ratio, and I would like that when I filter, the filter only applies to "measure1" and not "measure2"

you would modify "measure2" to remove the filter that is controlled by that slicer (via REMOVEFILTERS).

mesure2 = CALCULATE([blabla1], filter(blabla2, blabla2[blabla3] = "blabla4"), REMOVEFILTERS())
When i do that, it works but that also delete my filter "blabla4", and i don't want that.
I tried that : mesure2 = CALCULATE([blabla1], filter(blabla2, blabla2[blabla3] = "blabla4"), REMOVEFILTERS(blabla5[blabla6]))
Where "blabla5[blabla6]" correspond to the filter i surrounded in red, and it doesn't work i don't know why.
Thanks for your help

and it doesn't work 

please provide more details

Antoine17333_0-1679646974835.pngAntoine17333_1-1679646995522.png

As you can see when I filter, the measure2 changes despite the fact that I added removfilter in the dax code "measure2 = CALCULATE([blabla1], filter(blabla2, blabla2[blabla3] = "blabla4"), REMOVEFILTERS(blabla5[blabla6])"

Indeed blabla5[blabla6], corresponds to "Zone Arcep (Achil)"

I have succeeded!!

errors of inattention... thanks !

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

what is a segment?  Can you show an example?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.