Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

EvgenyZhutov
Frequent Visitor

Area Chart 2 colors by conditions

Hello.

This is my first post 🙂

I have table for actual warehouse storage by products.

Every periods storage level (cs) should be is different. For example if on the last period storage level equal next period, chart should be marked RED line. Example screen :

https://i.ibb.co/rGTZxqh/Test.png

May be i need to publish pbix file, but i can't provide because i don't know how.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @EvgenyZhutov,

By my tests, I'm afraid that we may not achieve your desired output as the conditional formatting is not supported for area chart.

You could submit your idea in Power BI ideas Forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
EvgenyZhutov
Frequent Visitor

up

Hi @EvgenyZhutov,

By my tests, I'm afraid that we may not achieve your desired output as the conditional formatting is not supported for area chart.

You could submit your idea in Power BI ideas Forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
EvgenyZhutov
Frequent Visitor

PBIX file here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.