Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Arcgis visual not displaying

Hello all,

After I updated to the latest version of Power BI desktop my arcgis visualisation stopped displaying anything (see screenshot below):

Capture.PNG

The same issue happens when I open previously working dashboards where I made use of the Arcgis visual. Is there a way to fix this problem ? If no is it possible to roll back Power BI to a earlier update, if yes where can I find a download link for this ?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Lieuwe Meijdam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

The arcgis visual started working again without changing/doing anything. I am glad it started working again but I am afraid I can't really give an answer why it started working again.

Still thanks for the help!

Best regards,

L.Meijdam

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I can't reproduce your issue on my side, it works on last version of power bi. Can you please share a pbix file which can reproduce your issue to test?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

I uploaded an example dashboard where the arcgis visual is not working:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iFi3BcS3YxNrZ16lA_ZuE2renFzOKMxP

For your refference this is how I see things on my end:

Capture.PNG

I hope you can find something in this file.

Best regards,

L.Meijdam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

Did you have the chance to review the file/ look into the problem ? The Arcgis visual is one of the most used/important visuals in the reports I work with/create, it would be greatly appreciated if this problem could be solved.

Best regards,

L.Meijdam

Hi @Anonymous,

Unfortunately, It works on my side. I think this may related to your networks service? Is there any firewall rules to block arcgis map visual access networks to load data?

22.PNG

You can try to use fiddler to trace httprequests which power bi desktop sended.

Fiddler - Free Web Debugging Proxy - Telerik

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-shex-msft,

The arcgis visual started working again without changing/doing anything. I am glad it started working again but I am afraid I can't really give an answer why it started working again.

Still thanks for the help!

Best regards,

L.Meijdam

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.