Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lada
Frequent Visitor

Arcgis - colors on the map are not updating during navigation

Hello, the problem appeared after the New Year (or some time before) for all models in my company.

Before everything was ok (((

We are using models with Arcgis Map and different navigation visuals. 

When i change category in any navigation visual, ArcGis Map highlights the changes (number and sizes of dots on the map) but forget the colors!!! With any changes on the page predefined colors on the ArcGIS map  revert to green (default color).

So the navigation on the page is impossible. because the visualisation on the map is the key for our models.

Example

Colors on the map are ok 

1.JPG

Now I am choosing the category from the table (the same is for all sorts of navigation on the page)

2.JPG

Now the number of points and their sizes are ok, but  NO COLORS

What is the reason of this error?? 

Thank you 

Lada

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem.  Check my color value column and no blank values. 

Any resolution?

Thanks 

andremartins
Frequent Visitor

Any solution for this problem yet?

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Lada,

Based on my test, you could scroll the map. You may also create a support ticket.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, no, the probleme exists and it is rather painful for my company.

I created a simple model to show.

sorry that could not attach (

When i am using for colors the field with numbers - a map to the left  (parametre transaction/offre/ colomn J)- everything is ok. You can change any navigation visual / table /graphic and the map changes correctly.

When i am using for colors the field with numbers - a map to the right  (parametre transaction/offre 2 / colomn K)- any changes in any visual corrupt map colors.

excel.JPG

model 1.JPGmodel 2.JPG

This bug appeared in late December / early January.

I get this behaviour if any of the Colour values are blank.  Removing rows with blank colour fixes the problem.

Same thing happening here. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the shape map, just the bubbles. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.