Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toshie
Helper I
Helper I

ArcMap - how to disable pop up message

Hello,

I'm currently experimenting with ArcGis Map. But everytime I click the map, I get a pop up message and eventually block the whole map.  Does anyone know how to disable this message or just to get only once?

Thank you

T

Toshie_0-1636457486842.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all

Thank you for sharing these links with the community! Hope it will be fixed soon. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing

Toshie
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks for your comments.  It looks like we have to wait Esri to resolve this issue.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-power-bi-questions/arcgis-power-bi-issues-from-latest-relea...

Watsky
Super User
Super User

Hey @Toshie ,

This appears to be a known issue with the visual. Esri support is aware.  It looks like they're trying to get a fix completed for next week. Take a look at 

Facing a lot of issues since the last update - Esri Community

I also found that when you receive the message if you follow the link and change your locations to one country (if you happen to be using one country) then setting the same for Location Type under the visualizations format pane that it helps a bit.

Watsky_0-1636561386586.png

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
June 2022 update 768X460.jpg

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the June 2022 updates!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 23 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, June 30 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

June 20 episode 7 with aka link 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Join us on June 20 at 11 am PDT when Kim Manis shares the latest on Azure Synapse analytics, the Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform, and notable Power BI Updates from Microsoft Build 2022.

Top Solution Authors