Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pankajdhillon
Frequent Visitor

ArcGIS map not displaying

I am trying to use "ArcGIS" preview feature but it is not diaplying address on map. Below is screen shot of issue

maperror.png

4 REPLIES 4
pankajdhillon
Frequent Visitor

I tried un-install and reinstall but still the same issue so not sure what is the problem here. If anybody have any idea about this issue please share.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

@pankajdhillon Are you using the Billing Address in the Location field?

I only used the first 3 addresses from your picture and it seems they plot fine in both the native map visualization and the ArcGIS?

2016-10-05 - ArcGIS Test 3.png

Yes Sean I am using Billing Address in the Location field but I think there is some issue with my Power BI as when I try to import custom Visuals it gives message that it imported successfully but doen't show that Visual. So let my try to un-install and reinstall the power BI once again.

Hi @pankajdhillon

I also tested it on my side and ArcGIS Maps worked fine for me.

but I think there is some issue with my Power BI as when I try to import custom Visuals it gives message that it imported successfully but doen't show that Visual. So let my try to un-install and reinstall the power BI once again.

Do you still have problem with custom visuals mentioned above after the re-installation of Power BI? I also think these two issues are related in this case. So please check the following thread to see if it could help.Smiley Happy

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Desktop-Custom-Visuals-not-importing-Cant-import-any/td-p/5...

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.