Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jasper_NL
Helper I
Helper I

ArcGIS doesn't remember color scale

I want to use the following symbol colors:

Jasper_NL_0-1595605764798.png

And whenever I click 'back to report' or click some other tab of ArcGIS, it reverts back to the default scale. It remembers the classification type, color theme and the number of classes but not the buckets:

Jasper_NL_1-1595605868751.png

Is there a bug reported on ArcGIS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Seems like it's fixed by an update. Since today, I see round buttons and with this update, it seems to be fixed.

The option is here:

Jasper_NL_0-1595944856067.png

Jasper_NL_1-1595944899465.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jasper_NL ,

How do you set that? I didn't find that. Maybe it is due to lack of ArcGIS add-on license. 

It is suggested to post your issue on ArcGIS Maps for Power BI, too. Hope more people could help you.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Seems like it's fixed by an update. Since today, I see round buttons and with this update, it seems to be fixed.

The option is here:

Jasper_NL_0-1595944856067.png

Jasper_NL_1-1595944899465.png

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jasper_NL ,

Glad to hear the issue is gone. Please accept your reply as the solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Icey

Jasper_NL
Helper I
Helper I

Version 2.83.5894.661 64-bit (juli 2020)

In a more general sense, it would be absolutely fantastic if there would be an option to color by measure in the same way conditional formatting is already able to do in other Power BI native visuals. Love that possibility, such a shame ArcGIS doesn't have this option yet. 

I checked a little bit more. When I choose another color palette or other classification types, the map actually changes to the new colors. When I change the buckets, nothings changes at all. The limits seem to be totally irresponsive.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.