Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

scraddock
Regular Visitor

ArcGIS bubble size

Hi All

I need help with ArcGIS maps in Power BI. I want to create some comparison maps and I'm having trouble with the bubble sizes. The issue is that the ranges of the bubble sizes are different for the two sets of data. This is because the total value of the column of data is less in the second set. This means the bubbles are bigger than in the first set and that the maps don't show ehat I was hoping to visualise. Is there any way to amend the numbers in the bracket size please? The layers shows the below:-

scraddock_0-1599639790484.png

Can you manually change these in any way?

4 REPLIES 4
Daviejoe
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Let me know if this helps 

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/maps-for-powerbi/design/change-the-symbol-style.htm

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Daviejoe 

Thanks but it doesn't resolve it, sorry. I can try to manually change the size of the bubbles using the slider but that will prove time consuming and will be hit and miss as to whether the comparison will show what I'm trying to show. 

It's the numbers that represent the different size bubbles I want to change as per the picture in my post.

Apologies @scraddock I had to jump into a meeting so didn't have time to test myself.

Will have a look later if I can.

Sorry I couldn't solve it for you at this time.

DJ

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

@Daviejoe 

Thanks

Appreciate it if you can.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.