Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IEPMost
Helper III
Helper III

ArcGIS Problem with localization!

Hi guys,

I posted this before but until now I got no solution for my problem with ArcGIS in Power BI..

So I have to map all our customers (all are in the same postal code zone) - there are many different streets (and street numbers) within this postal code but five of them aren´t displayed correctly in ArcGIS, I filtered one of them in Power Query and made a screenshot for a better understanding. As you can see in the screenshot: when I´m looking for the street with the magnifying glass icon, ArcGIS can locate the street. When the exact same street is in my address column ArcGIS isn´t able to display it right. Also we have abou 20 customers in the street and all are being displayed in this same wrong spot.

Please can somebody help me out as I´m working on this for long time now..

Thanks to everybody in advance and cheers.

IEPMost_1-1615901969325.png

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@IEPMost 

Please check if there is any province, state, street names that confusing the mapping. This is often happens for different countries.

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @V-pazhen-msft 

I already checked everything.. all my addresses are in the same country. Any further tips?

Cheers

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.