Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fpennisi17
Helper III
Helper III

ArcGIS Maps for Power BI no longer appearing among visuals

Good morning,

In the last weeks I worked on a project using the ArcGIS Maps for Power BI visual.

Everything worked fine until today when, opening the project, the widget using this visual where blank.

I noticed that the visual is no longer appearing in the list of available visuals, so I cannot add it anymore.

Even if I start a blank project, I do not have this visual available.

Can anyone help me understand what's happening?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fpennisi17 ,

Is this issue still there? If you are a paid user, you can create a support ticket to get further help.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fpennisi17 ,

Is this problem sloved?

If it is sloved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If not, please let me know.

Best Regards
Icey

@Icey wrote:

Hi @fpennisi17 ,

Is this problem sloved?

If it is sloved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If not, please let me know.

Best Regards
Icey

Hi,

that was not the solution.

In the end I realized that the behavior I noticed occurs only when I am connected trough my office network (and should be something due to a recent modification, since it did not happen in the past).

If I connect with any other network, the ESRI visual appears correctly and could be used regularly.

I will verify with our network admin.

Thank you.

JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @fpennisi17 ,

try this

2019-10-14 13_24_29-GeorgFischer-Reporting - Power BI Desktop.png

I would restart PBI then.

If this dosn't work I would reinstall Power BI.

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it a 'thumbs up'? This will also help others

Have a nice day!

BR,
Josef
Graz - Austria

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.