Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fpennisi17
Helper III
Helper III

ArcGIS Maps and autozoom with drilltrough

Hi!

In a project of mine, I have a master page with a list of locations, each one with multiple coordinates (points of interest) associated.

I want to represent on a map all the points of a selected location.

If I put in the same report page a table showing the locations and a map (using ArcGIS Maps visual) showing the points of interest, whenever I select the location in the table only the related point are shown in the map and the maps automatically performs an autozoom to render the area containing the selected points.

But if I put the map in another page and reach it via drilltrough, the autozoom does not work.

If I use the default map visual from Microsoft the autozoom works as expected, but I need it to work with ArcGIS Map.

I tried several options, without success.

Can anyone help?

At this link I left a sample project that replicates the issue:

https://erg2013-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/fpennisi_enterprise_ergnet_it/EVTDLZFi5YdJpdqSuwoaL...

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Rswif962

I'm having the exact same problem...

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I'm sorry, but in the end we didn't take advantage of ESRI Visual features, so we switched back to the Microsoft standard map.

baltemus
Frequent Visitor

Hello! @fpennisi17 did you ever find a solution for this autozoom issue?  I am running into the same problem.  Thanks!

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fpennisi17 ,

Like this?

v-lionel-msft_0-1599210545945.png

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The one you are showing is the default Map Visual from Microsoft.

That one performs the autozoom as I desire.

Unfortunately, I need it to work with the ArcGIS Maps, since that one is the only visual that enables me to add other layers that we developed in ArcGIS Pro.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.