Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

maek86
Frequent Visitor

ArcGIS Heatmap Measure Formula Calculation

Hello,

Has anyone had trouble with a measure that is in a table not displaying correctly in the ArcGIS heat map.

You would expect to see the formula 1/4=25%.

The formula works fine in matrix view. When I switch to the heatmap the formula is not correct and will display 6%. The color shading is based on the percentage so I would like this to be correct. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@maek86

What's the fields your put in matrix to slice your measure?

In matrix, the measure is always aggregated on cell level. It should show corresponding data for different areas.

Can you share some screenshots and underlying sample data?

Regards,

I have a similar issue, but not on a heatmap. I am showing a percentage by County for a given state. Coloring the counties works fine, but the tooltip shows an incorrect value. I have determined that it is cutting off the high-order digit of the percentage. For example, 8.52% displays correctly, but 10.73% displays as "0.73%" in the tooltip. Any value over 10% is wrong, for example 23.12% will display as 3.12%, etc.

BTW, I have also described this in the "ArcGIS Maps for Power BI (Preview) Discussion" thread last week, with no response yet. And a variety of searches on these forumes and Google have not turned anything up.

Does anyone have a solution or recommendation?

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.