Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Arc GIS map demographic info of Sweden and Nordic

Dear Sir & Madam,

can any one give me some input that, could we have the city or event district level of demographic info of Sweden and Nordic from ArcGIS map. I already sign up and provide the credit card info and seems on the website. PowerBI says we have 'global' demographic info 

my subscriptionthe info from websitethe info from websitereality I can not have the inforeality I can not have the info

any one can give me some suggestion?

if PowerBI does not have this info, is there other alternative database I can have those info?

and How can I  un-subscribe  the ArcGIS map service?

Thank you!

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

According to this article

sign in power bi with your account, open the ArcGIS map,

click on the icon to sign in/up with your account to purchase a Plus Subscription.

note: the account you sign up with the Plus Subscription should be a admin of your organization.

3.png

After you purchase a Plus Subscription or ArcGIS Online, then you will see 

4.png

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

According to this article

sign in power bi with your account, open the ArcGIS map,

click on the icon to sign in/up with your account to purchase a Plus Subscription.

note: the account you sign up with the Plus Subscription should be a admin of your organization.

3.png

After you purchase a Plus Subscription or ArcGIS Online, then you will see 

4.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.