Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

CJSquibb
Advocate II
Advocate II

Appsource visuals problem

Hi, I have been using Power BI for a couple of years now and run training classes. Today, I was doing an introductory course and somebody asked where they could get additional visuals. So I clicked on the dots and loaded "Get more Visuals", only to see this message: Appsource visuals are not available on this cloud. To add visuals, contact your admin.

I have successfully downloaded and installed visuals before and have never seen this message.  What is going on, and how do I fix it?  (I AM my admin).

Just a thought - has it been removed from the Free account?  As I work for myself I haven't signed up for Pro as I have nobody to share with., but I can see that certain feautres might be gradually being moved out of PBI Free.  I'm sure I used to be able to Analyze in Excel... 😒

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kenaurec
Frequent Visitor

Had the exact same issue as OP, but it has just resolved itself. Something might have been fixed on the back end now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
CJSquibb
Advocate II
Advocate II

It seems to have been a temporary problem.  Working again now.

Kenaurec
Frequent Visitor

Had the exact same issue as OP, but it has just resolved itself. Something might have been fixed on the back end now.

QMM
Regular Visitor

Same issue here.

b_corbett

Getting the same error, which is how i stumbled upon this. All org settings are the same as they were the last time I added one so Microsoft must have an issue.

babwawawa

I'm encountering the same issue.  I added a custom visual earlier today, and now I'm getting the same error message as you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.