Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anmolgan
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Applying RLS Not getting what I wanted?

Hi

I am trying to achive a clustered column bar chart, which will contain a aggregated sales from all the comapnies and total sales of a particular company, to achive this I have made 4 tables one for each company and one containg total sales from all the companies, I have also made the RLS roles for all the companies (1 role for each), what I am finding is the roles works fine for each of the company, but when I try to achive the role using the particular users what I am finding is the roles are not working, I have attached the screenshots of my relationship digram, my data, and the graph which I am trying to achive please through some light on this.graph when RLS is applied for each user excluding the company RLSgraph when RLS is applied for each user excluding the company RLS

RLS When Roles are selected for users and roles for users are selectedRLS When Roles are selected for users and roles for users are selected

my relationship digrammy relationship digram

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anmolgan,

The requirement is not very clear. Share a complete example if convenient.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

What I want is the green bar to show total sales from all the companies except the company of which I am viewing the data.

How to achive that??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.