Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Applying Multiple visual level filters

Delayed/Upcoming projects in a pie- chart.

Stage-wise Implementation Analysis of Projects in a Clustered column chart

Land utilization in a clustered column chart.

Clicking on the pie for Delayed Projects filters all other charts to show me the implementation stages and Land Utilization of Delayed Projects.

Now, ideally, if I click on the bar for Trail Production stage, I would get the number of delayed projects in the trial production stage that have utilized 505 of their land.

I tried using Editinginteractions but, the filter from the second graph replaces the one from the first.

Is there any way to implement multiple levels of visual filters?

2 REPLIES 2
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous

After my research, You may try to use page level filter.

And if you want to use interactions of different visual to achieve it. I'm afraid it couldn't achieve in Power BI for now.

For your requirement, you could post your new idea in Power BI ideas and make this feature coming sooner .

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

I dont understand what interactions do you want exactly but this is the solution i think for your problem.

As you want to filter the data by clicking on one of the chart so put the field by which you want the data to be get filter on click event. Put that field in the report level filter.

Regards,

Chandan Patil

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.