Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply query changes in certain table

Hi,

Is there any possibility only to apply query changes in a table and without applying it to other tables related to it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

May I ask why? If you don't want to apply the changes, why do you make changes? If you don't want to refresh some queries, you can do it as the snapshot shows.

Apply_query_changes_in_certain_table

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

May I ask why? If you don't want to apply the changes, why do you make changes? If you don't want to refresh some queries, you can do it as the snapshot shows.

Apply_query_changes_in_certain_table

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dale,

I had made some reference tables based on the main dataset. Sometimes I may need to make adjustment on the rules in the main dataset. In order to verify the correctness of the rules, I will apply the query change and check on the visualisation. Thus, I would like to have the query change apply in the main dataset only for the verification process instead of all the related tables. It's really time consuming if something went wrong during the process.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.