Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mudassarhassan
Frequent Visitor

Apply layout to already developed dashboard

I want to know if there is any way to apply the layout after creating dashboards? I have developed couple of dashboards on multiple pages and now i want to apply the layout (free layout Left Slicers).

How can I do so with minimum effort. the only option to me is to apply the layout on the new dashboard and then put visualisations and datasources on it. How can i do that i reverse order.

Regards

Mudassar

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Mudassar,

Do you mean the reports? The dashboard has many tiles. You can drag them to rearrange. If you mean the reports, I'm afraid there is a way to do it automatically. Maybe you can create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Dale for response. Let me explain a bit

I have spent hours on developement of a PBIX file with multiple pages. Now i found layouts (with backgroud) which can help in improving the UI. But unfortunately I can't apply thest layouts on this existing dashboard. I need to create a new PBIX file applied with layouts and then add new visualisations or data sources.

Is there any way to apply the layout now, rather than creating a new one from scratch??

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.