Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply Static Biannual Rate to Each Month

I'm creating a report in which the first half of the fiscal year requires the application of a fixed rate from Q3-Q4 of the previous year and then the second half of the year uses the Q1-Q2 fixed rate of the current year. All my attempts at measure creation never applies to the correct month. Is there a way to perform this?

This crude table likely does a much better job at explaining. Example for this month (November) I need to apply a static rate from April 2018 - September 2018. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

Is this image you post your data sample or the desired output?

If it is convenient, could you share some data sample and your desired output so that we can help further on it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-piga-msft that image is just a diagram of the relationship.

My desired output and sample data are below. I'm trying to calculate the applied rate which is the average of the previous two quarters.

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.