Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jeversf
Frequent Visitor

Apply Data Bars to Percent Complete on Matrix Visual

Hi All,

I have a matrix visual with a % column that I want to add a data bar conditional format to. Simply, if the value is 50% then highlight 50% of the cell.

When applying the below format it doesn't apply any formatting at all. Any suggestions?

data bars.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jeversf ,

Based on my test using the Power BI desktop version : 2.68.5432.241 64-bit (April 2019). I cannot reproduce your issue here. I tried both measure and calculated column of the percent column in your matrix. Please update your Power BI desktop to the latest version and recreate the visual to try again. If the issue still occur. Could you please share your sample data or pbix to me if you don't have any Confidential Information.Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Capture.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @jeversf ,

Has your issue been solved? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case. If any other question, feel free to let me know please.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @v-frfei-msft 

Please see attached for one drive location with pbix included.

Conditional Format Data Bars

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.