Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

csteves
Frequent Visitor

Append Data Merge Data in Power BI Desktop

Hello,

I am trying to run an append query for a mass amount of data from multiple tables to one single table. For example. I have a file with only headers that I'd like to occupy with other tables including retail data, inventory data, and other. This will be a fluid amount of rows changing each time I run the report. 

Can someone point me in the right direction for this? Essentially, I'm wanting to make an append query similar to Access database's append query.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @csteves,

Have you resolved your issue?  There is an article here, which describes the detailed steps by giving example, please review it.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ImkeF
Super User
Super User

In the query-editor: Home -> Combine -> Append Queries

Imke Feldmann (The BIccountant)

If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution. Thanks!

How to integrate M-code into your solution -- How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data -- Check out more PBI- learning resources here -- Performance Tipps for M-queries

csteves
Frequent Visitor

Thank you. 

Hi @csteves,

Have you resolved your issue?  There is an article here, which describes the detailed steps by giving example, please review it.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.