Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ejefferson

AppSource will not open

When I try to go to AppSource to get more visuals, the window opens but is blank. Occasionally it will open and I can grab the visuals I need, but is very sporatic and I usually only get the blank window. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to correct this?

5 REPLIES 5
bfernandez
Resolver II
Resolver II

@ejefferson have you been able to find a solution? I am running into the same issue on my end and cannot seem to find an answer.

RobHovrs10

I found that I needed to add some URLs to the whitelist because I was running under enhanced security.  This document has them.  Particularly the ones about PowerBI Visuals.  Add Power BI URLs to allow list - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

How did you add the URLs to PBI?

v-alq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @ejefferson 

You need to sign in with your account before getting visuals from appsource. Please also try updating your Power BI Desktop to the latest version to see if if works.

Best Regards

Allan

If this post helps,then consider Accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

Yes, I am signed in to my account and I am using the most recent version (I updated last week).  The blank pop-up screen is still an issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.