Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paulyeo11
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Any replacement for Button ?

Hi All

I have use bottom to trigger bookmark , Now i want to apply to my actual PBI file.

Since in my actual application , i have 10 button , May i know instead of using button , it there any other replacement , so that more easy to create , and i don't need to create button one by one. Hope some one have good idea can recommend me.

Paulyeo11_0-1604743220782.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @Paulyeo11 ,

If your data is same and you are just switching the visualization using the buttons, then you can use Personalize Visuals feature of Power BI.
This feature will provide client with the flexibility to change the visualization as per their want and you will not need to create buttons for each visualization.

Reference Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNP36ozsnss

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @Paulyeo11 ,

If your data is same and you are just switching the visualization using the buttons, then you can use Personalize Visuals feature of Power BI.
This feature will provide client with the flexibility to change the visualization as per their want and you will not need to create buttons for each visualization.

Reference Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNP36ozsnss

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

Paulyeo11
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi Sir

Thank you very much for the link , it is what i look for.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.