Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amarada
Regular Visitor

Any idea to calculate this data ?

I need to calculate the next data: the maximun value from a calculate measure / average form the reste values except the maximun. That is I have two columns: one of them is the city and the other is the sales conversion rate (average format) and I need to calculate the daily average dispersion of this way:

(maximun value of sales conversion rate/(average of the rest values-except the masimun value-)-1).

Any idea? Thank you very much and sorry for my english

5 REPLIES 5
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

have no idea if this could work but give it a bash

@amarada

conversion =
var maxconversion = max(table[conversionrate])
var otheraverage = calculate (average(table[conversionrate]), filter(table[conversionrate]] < maxconversion ))
return divide(maxconversion , otheraverage)

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Thank you very much, I`m going to try this formula today and then I'll tell you how it was...it looks good

@amarada,

Any progress, feel free to share with us.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Excuse me, but I've been indisposed these days. Finally, I could not apply the formula or maybe I did not do it right. I did the calculations before importing the data to Power BI. Thank you very much, I will continue trying to do it and it helps me a lot the clues that have given me. It is already a challenge for me.

CheenuSing
Community Champion
Community Champion

Could you please share some data and the exact output exxpected.

Cheers

CheenuSing

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution and also give KUDOS !

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.