Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

laurent_rio
Helper I
Helper I

Any Visual that can display multiple Pie chart ?

Hi ,

I want to display to two Pies chart at same visual where the x axis will be time, for example like comparing resign reason for period 2020 vs 2021 like this :

Capture.JPG

Is there any visual in Power BI can do this ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
274188A
Frequent Visitor

I would create 2 separate reports.

Then create a new dashboard and add both onto that...or am i missing something?

This should be interactive , because i will have report contains multiple year of employee resign , so the  axis (year) should be automatically 

This is sample of my table, where year of resign as x axis will be automatically grouped vs number of resignees and legend is categorized by reason of resign. 

Table.JPG

I know the easy one is create two visual with different time filter but how if i only want to have one time filter - user just only need to select range of time for example if they select 2016&2017 will show 2 pie chart (2016&2017) , if they select 2016-2018 will show 3 chart to compare

Hi @laurent_rio 

I don't find such pie chart visual that can meet your requirement. If you are happy with other types of chart (e.g. column chart), you could try Advanced Trellis / Small Multiples visual. With this visual, you can put Year in Categories, Reason in X-Axis and count of reasons in Values. Then you can use a slicer to filter years.

061101.jpg

061102.jpg

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.